Metro Gaming [International] Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Rules Roleplay [RP]

Go down

Basic Rules Roleplay [RP] Empty Basic Rules Roleplay [RP]

Post by Ar/Se Wed May 06, 2015 3:54 pm

2. MetaGaming (MG) wrote: Metagaming is using the information gained OOCly to influence an IC Situation How to avoid metagaming: Don't use "lol","rofl","lmao" or any other internet shortcuts in IC Chat. (Normal Chat). To use those; type /b [text] and write them. Also if you'd like to talk in other Languages, other than English, Feel free to talk in /b. wrote:

3. PowerGaming (PG) wrote: Powergaming is roleplaying without giving someone any chances to resist. Or RP situations/actions that are NOT possible in real life. How to avoid Powergaming: If you are roleplaying with someone give him/her chances to resist by using /do do I succeed doing this? Or /do Do you resist? Use this when you use a action against someone like /me slowly makes a fist of his hand and punches [player] in the stomach. Or when you tie someone up in your vehicle you also have to RP it and give him a chance to resist by using one of the /do's that I mentioned before. So, when you RP something with someone give the player a chance to resist your action. wrote:

4. Kill On Sight (KOS) wrote: Kill on Sight means that someone comes up to you and kills you without roleplaying before shooting you. [Use hotkeys if you think it's too hard, typing to shoot.] How to avoid Killing on Sight: RP with someone before you start shooting the him/her. wrote:
Ar/Se
Ar/Se
Admin

Jumlah posting : 9

https://metrogamingrp.indonesianforum.net

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik